Saturday, April 17, 2010

All Old is New-My Retro 'n Vintage Collections

I have been collecting "old things" since I was a teenager.

I started with clothing and progressed to almost anything.

I call my collections "flash trash". I don't have any wonderful antiques, but I do have collectable items of clothing, crockery, utensils and furniture from the 50s to 80s.

It has taken me much thinking to set up this blog and I hope I can post weekly a short piece with a photo.

This picture shows me in the middle of about half of my clothing. 

These are just the clothes that I wear sometimes. The rest of my collection is in boxes.

The challenge for me is how to keep decades old items in good condition. This picture does not show my shoes either ...

Over the coming weeks, posts will include tales and pictures about my glass and other crockery collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment