Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best Intentions - Shoot after I Shop (2)

Even with best intentions, I have only taken two photos so far of purchases made.

The problem is I get home and start washing and placing them and then well ... I forget in all the excitement of another success.

This set of goodies has one or two rings-ins.

The two little patterned plates in the centre are Japanese and I now have a lot of these in similar patterns.

The nifty, orange ice-bucket was a real find in very good condition as was the old mixer jar. 

The clear plate at the front matches a set I have in various pastel shades. The varied brown glass plate has slotted nicely into my glass collection. It is quite heavy.

1 comment:

  1. I have a gold ice bucket, with a clear base. When you put a battery in you get swirly coloured light zapping out of it. It makes you think you've had too much to drink already...
    Jan

    ReplyDelete