Sunday, April 25, 2010

Made in Japan is another LABEL I seek out.

Plates, crockery sets, vases, scarves, fabric. I love Noritake, RC, jyoto and saji pieces.

I am not that fussed about the patterns. Although, so many have a cultural basis and are very beautiful

It is interesting also to find Made in Japan items with an Australian theme.  Not unusual, since once Japanese products were all we bought if we were just an average family.

This picture shows some of my display plates. I have some still packed and some on the walls.

The bottom row is Carlton Ware, made in Australia.  I have other Carlton Ware. It is amazing the variety produced.  I will revisit this collection later.

These items are displayed on one of my tray-mobiles.  Nifty pieces of furniture, if you have the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment