Saturday, April 24, 2010

Revisiting my Clothing for Cooler Weather

I have been rummaging through my boxes of retro clothing. I have rediscovered:
  • a couple of tailored 50's jackets, I thought I have bundled off to Vinnies and so pleased I didn't
  • some very nifty 50/60's lightweight coats with larger collars and three-quarter sleeves
  • a silver top I fit into now .. that's bad and good at the same time ...
  • some long-sleeved dresses I bought a while ago for $1.00 each
  • 50's flared skirt dresses, I can wear with a coat
I am looking forward to wearing a couple of knife-pleated skirts I bought for $2.00 also.

Just today, I bought another stack of unopened stockings, some from decades ago.

Pity, the pictures on the packets are enough to stop me from opening them.

[pics to follow]

No comments:

Post a Comment