Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unpacking my FlashTrash after Moving House

Over the last week, I have been sorting all my "junk" into an area of our new shed that will enable me to better display my treasures.

Today, I rediscovered all my lustreware vases that I had not seen for years. [pic. to follow].

I also found a number of old kitchen canister sets from the 50s to 70s.

I have another 5 boxes of "stuff" to unpack, I think it is crockery - cup and saucer sets.

So far, I have found my:
  • collection of old children's books
  • leather cases
  • collection of old cookbooks
  • old fashion mags of the 50s/60s in good condition
  • old bottle collection
  • packed collection of glassware in orange and red
I am also pleased that my husband has finally displayed his old radio collection. [pic. to follow]

I want to bring some into the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment